Garden Windows Bring Charming Cottage Style
Add a classic touch to any home in Greenville, Wilmington, or the Crystal Coast area with our customized garden windows. These beautiful replacement windows can be installed anywhere you want to add natural light and bring cross ventilation to an existing room.
Structurally, our expert window technicians can replace most existing windows with a customizable and affordable garden window that features heavy duty roof glass that is weather-tight and leak-proof. Projecting out from the exterior wall, our affordable garden windows add increased space and light, plus are a great way to display colorful pottery and decorative pieces, or green herbs and plants.
At The Window Source of Eastern NC, our garden windows have a wide center pane that lends itself to the best possible views and two side panels that open outward with a crank mechanism for air flow. A budget-friendly option, our garden windows are ideal for over kitchen sinks or bath windows and can be customized to your home’s exact size specifications.
The Best Location for a Garden Window
Traditionally, you most often see garden windows in the kitchen, but why stop there? There are so many alternative locations, like in the bath or bedroom, where lots of natural light and green plants might lend additional appeal. Don’t stop at one garden window — you deserve several!
Garden Window Features
- 3-1/4 inch vinyl window frames that are multi-chambered
- A heavy-duty solid wood buck frame supports the entire garden window.
- Our affordable garden windows offer a double insulated triple-sealed glass roof.
- Featuring a spacious 16-1/2 inch projection beyond the exterior wall surface.
- Garden window sashes open 90⁰ for easy cleaning.
- Inside wood trim is 1-1/4 inch hardwood plywood with a birch veneer stainable finish.
- Heavy-duty crank and hinge operating hardware.
- For security and safety, our windows offer a single lever multi-point locking system.
- The vinyl exterior never requires painting and is maintenance-free.
- Our garden windows meet Energy Star requirements and feature Low E/Argon technology.