Is it time to give your finished garden level or basement living area a new look — try design-forward basement hopper windows that let in tons of natural light and create substantial air flow. Our basement hopper windows were created to improve ventilation while offering a great aesthetic for your stylish lower level living space.
At The Window Source of Eastern NC, we offer the perfect solution for finished basements in and around Greenville, Wilmington, and the Crystal Coast. Our basement hopper window replacements were specifically designed to offer energy efficient construction for both new and replacement windows that maximize cost savings and improve energy efficiency.
Enjoy the Breeze with Basement Hopper Windows
Our basement hopper window replacements are affordably priced, extremely easy to operate, and totally customizable. We manufacture our basement hopper windows to open inward on a horizontal axis. This allows for easy cleaning and great airflow, plus your new hopper windows won’t interfere with the outside window wells or exterior shrubbery or landscaping.
With Eastern North Carolina’s sometimes extreme weather conditions, your home will benefit from hopper windows that are watertight with a tough seal that keeps your basement dry. Our basement hopper windows are constructed with a durable vinyl material that provides attractive architectural detail to your basement interior and is virtually maintenance free while never needing painting or touch ups.
Our Basement Hopper Windows Feature:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel, free-floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Double insulated glass
- Meets Energy Star requirements with select glass packages
- Warm edge spacer system